Community & Services
The Victims of Immunity Foundation looks to offer a diverse range of opportunities to help the community address issues of abuse as to work toward eliminating it, and to reinstate victims Fundamental Rights back to them.
Here Is What Victims of Immunity Need
- Victims need to be believed.
- Victims need authentic education opportunities, both in terms of formal education related to schooling but also in terms of education on how this stalking is facilitated. Sometimes it means education about their Rights, and sometimes it means education on the depth of the situation that is stalking them.
- Victims need the community around them to be aware of this form of human trafficking and this form of rights abuse, so that it can be stopped.
- Victims need a network of authentic legal assistance, rather than the current dynamic of human trafficking affiliated attorneys that seek out Victims as to keep them misrepresented.
- Victims need a proper community response of protection from harm, sometimes that means shelter, food, or advocacy.
- Victims need their Constitutional Rights, their Human Rights, and their Fundamental Rights to be reinstated, and this means that they need an authentic intermediary, or at least a witness, to help them make proper reports to Government Agency's about the Agency's immunity employees abuses that are being made, and that create a forfeiture of immunity.
- Victims need meaningful rehabilitation from trauma.
- Victims need relief from stalking, harassing, micro-managing, and abusing.
- Victims need a business plan to gain self sufficiency, relocate, and to start over, or sometimes just to stand their ground. Victims need economic opportunities of employment & education. Virtually all employment applications are filled out on line now a days, this makes if very easy for those that cyber stalk a Victim to prohibit & damage all employment opportunities a Victim seeks, as to keep the Victim financially vulnerable; Victims must become self sufficient as they will be kept from sourcing employment by the traffickers that stalk & cyber stalk them.
- Victims need a creative and artistic outlet that is safe.
- Victims need you to care.
Small or large, your donation of time, items, or money will be rewarding and will help in bringing awareness to the community regarding severely oppressed Victims.
Your attention is the missing piece.
Make a donation on our secure website by credit card or by PayPal.
For donation requests please Contact Us at the link above!
© Victims of Immunity Foundation